Planned

show flagged guest in dashboard or arrival report

Dear SNT team,

thank you for the option to flag a guest!

What we are missing is to see that the guest is flagged, not only in the guest file or reservation, but in the dashboard or in the reports.

Otherwise we need to access each reservation to see if a guest is flagged, when we check today's arrivals.

Best regards,

Verena
Schani Hotels

Forum User

Great idea! I would also like more than one way to "flag" a guest: several color options would be great, or even more than 1 VIP option in order to notify of guest membership tier levels/bride/reporter/etc. A color coded flag system would be great, and even better if the color system would appear on the room diary!

Forum User

I would request a report of guests which have marked a flag in the guest profile. Is this possible?

Forum User

I would like to request a report of guests with a flag marked in their guest profile. Is this possible?

Forum User

following up on this.  I'm trying to run a report that shows everyone that we have flagged.  Is this possible yet?

Forum User

Great idea. 

Being able to see this when a reservation comes in on the dashboard would be great. 

The option to have different colors is a great idea as well. For example to distinguish between an official warning and when a guest is not allowed to stay at the hotel anymore. 

Login or Signup to post a comment