Planned

Journal print option

Currently, there is an option to expand the journal view and print the information in a nice looking report. Unfortunately, I just discover that the print option does not include all the information on the report. When scrolling down, there are pages to be selected and those pages are excluded from the printed report. This forces me to download PDF's of each page and then combine them on my own in Adobe. Please make the expand button in the journal view expand the ENTIRE quick view and print in its entirety OR give the option to export the report in PDF format. Currently, there is a CSV format that is ugly and requires more work to straighten out. I want to walk in, print the journal in its entirety in a neat looking report and be able to use it right away without having to spend 30 minutes reworking data into a cohesive report.

SNT Team

Dear Patrick, 

This is indeed planned, no date has been set for this. However, there is a possibility to export the full Journal from Reports -> scheduled exports this can be run at any time or you can have it sent to your email on daily basis. 

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards,

The Product team

Forum User

I tried that but it doesn't output in a PDF format. What I get is a garbled mess of information thrown between empty columns/rows of cells that aren't properly formatted in Excel. I'm trying to print this into something coherent and easy to read which is how it's setup in PDF format but requires me to disassemble and reorder the information in Adobe. It's almost like Rover is trying to discourage me from printing things but I run a business that requires paper copies so I'm forced to spend 10-30 minutes rebuilding the report when it should take less than 30 seconds to print.

Forum User

Okay, I just tried to respond and my response was deleted. The CSV format is awful and requires far more work to make into something that can be easily printed. The current setup requires me to combine the reports in Adobe and delete the redundant information. I need to be able to print and everything in this system should have that as an option. 

SNT Team

Dear Patrick, 

Thank you for your feedback, both of your replies are here. 

We most certainly do not want you to have more work as you do now. We can also look at doing the journal export in PDF format would that help in the intermediate time until we get the print feature to function fully? 

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment