Booker contact details are missing, group orders are not grouped

When reservations are made from booking.com and when the booker's name is not the same as the guest's name, Rover PMS not only presents each group bookings as reservations without any contact details but also as a separate order.  

Thus, instead of having the group reservation nicely organised and with full contact details, I have contactless separate reservations that I can only link by searching with an external order number.

This mentioned above issue occurs to all reservations for which the booker is not the guest and also for the guest who has a middle name. 

As a result, in our properties, at least 20% of the reservations in the system are without contact details, which means we cannot send upsell request, cannot make online check and cannot even call them. 

I was requested to add this as a feature request, however, I find that to be a major flaw in the way Rover is handling reservations from booking.com, especially when you take into account that the bookers' details are sent from booking.com to Rover. 

Login or Signup to post a comment