In Progress

Availability and pricing on one screen

It would be great if we can include pricing in the "availability" pull-over screen. Sometimes guests will want to look at a whole month or so and go over both availability AND pricing. As it is now, we can look over the availability for a month, but when we want to look at the price, we have to go back over the "new reservation" screen. Would love to see everything on one. 

Forum User

Is it possible to get it in both places just so it is accessible for our central reservations and front desk team who do not have access to rate manager?

Forum User

It would be nice if we were able to choose in settings which rate would show, for us we would usually want our rack rate to show. I think it would be best if the rate was shown underneath or in the corner of each box as shown in the attached picture. obviously the font could be smaller than I did.

Forum User

I think the rate shown should be able to be configured in settings. I think it would work best if shown in the corner of each box like shown in the attached picture. Font could obviously be smaller than what I did. This would be extremely helpful and time saving. 

SNT Team

Hi,

It will be the rate you define in Hotel Admin -> Rates -> Rates Sequence -> Rover Dashboard -> custom rate. When set, it currently shows for the lowest room type single occupancy in the availability screens as per my screenshot. Over the next couple of months, we will add the rate by room type for Single occupancy as requested.

Thanks for the feedback,

SNT Product Team

SNT Team

Hi All,

We will be adding it in both places as per above discussion and requests. The Rate Manager will take us more time so we are starting with the availability screen. 

Thanks, SNT Product Team

Forum User
Nicki, will it be set up in the availability screen so we don’t have to switch between the room inventory and available room tabs to see both rate and available number of rooms for that room type?
Forum User

I'm super stoked to see this implemented. Thank you! We all are very much looking forward to this update. 

SNT Team

HI Alex,

For the available rooms screen we can't unfortunately implement both numbers next to each other as our design will break. We will add it into the Occupancy section where the rate is already located and show it with drill down into room type level instead. However, if you have both lists expanded it should still be easy enough to see price and availability.

We will further - at a later stage - add the available rooms into the rate Manager per room type - here we will be able to place them next to each other.

Thanks!

SNT Product Team

SNT Team

Hi Nicki,

This is also a feature that would greatly help with the Sou'Wester Lodge as they have 40+ room types that are each unique and it helps the staff when answering inquiries to be able to view availability and pricing at one time.  For this property, they would Identify the "rate of the day" aka BAR that they would prefer to see as a starting point.

Forum User

Hi Nicki,

I would really like to see the daily % Occupancy on the Rate Manager Screen. Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment