Implemented

Need ability to set user permissions globally

The current permission setup is rather cumbersome and tedious as is (permissions are in no type of order, occasionally have permissions listed in both assigned and unassigned categories simultaneously - see attachment), and when permissions need to be adjusted for a security group  at multiple properties is becomes even more tedious.

Also the lack of any sort of order to the permissions makes it incredibly easy to miss a single permission for a specific user group at one property that is enabled at others - resulting in issues where users with multi-property access can accomplish required tasks at some properties but not all. 

Having a toggle switch that allows you to "apply globally" (i.e. apply to the same security group at all properties) would save mountains of time and frustration.

Forum User

Yes - this is a pretty constant source of frustration for me. In addition, we need more options for user groups or need to be able to add permissions beyond the user group for individual users globally.

Forum User

Needed for us as well. 

Forum User

Please add this, would be extremely helpful

Forum User

The current setup is totally UN-user friendly. An alphabetic sort of the permission list should not be a major technical hurdle at the end of 2023?

Forum User

yes please

Forum User

We really need this feature!!!!!!!!!

Forum User

This is just a nightmare!

I'm sorry but I just don't understand how such a Permissions management module has been imagine and build like this... ??

Can you please inform if a release is plan for that soon?

Many thanks

Forum User

We really need this feature !!! It would save us a lot of time.

SNT Team

Great news for multi-property hotels - our new multi-property template configuration gives Chain Admins the ability to manage user roles and set their permissions globally as part of the Chain Configuration. Please reach out to your CSM or support for more information if you do not have access to this.

Login or Signup to post a comment