Interface LightSpeed - SnT

Dear,
There is a query about the bills produced by StayNTouch for items received from LightSpeed (bar consumption).  It is not clear to me whether this is related to the interface settings or whether this is hard wired in StayNTouch.
1. The charge code is missing. The request is to have the charge code displayed on the SnT bill.
2. The label is always "Hotel Van Belle" followed by a LightSpeed number (such as #6532). Can we have something more meaningful and how can this be configured?
Thanks,
Guido Hulsbosch

Forum User

There is an additional question about the way the interface between Lightspeed and StayNTouch works: are items charged in the bar/restaurant via LightSpeed communicated directly to StayNTouch or are they communicated only during the End of Day process?

Forum User

We managed to find a solution for the 2nd issue reported (label).  The  outstanding item here is whether the charge code can be added to the bill in StayNTouch?

SNT Team

More detail from Guido: Hi Katie,

As a follow - up on this, and to stay with the example I sent earlier for the group ":

- the current invoice shows one line Food & Beverage Van Belle #8238 with a charge amount of 320 EUR

- the LIghtSpeed ticket contains one line "Food Group” with an amount of 320 EUR

- Now,  StayNTouch, under Groups, already  has the required information available (see screen shot below) as it has the lines “Food 12%” and “VAT 12% on F&B”. 

The question is whether this can be added to the Invoice?

In this particular case there is only a food bill, but there could be a mix of food and bar bills, and it would be interesting to see these details on the overall invoice.

Do you want me to find an example where there is such a mix?

Kind regards,

Guido

Hotel Van Belle

Login or Signup to post a comment