Not Taken

Capabilities of Viewing All Tickets Outstanding for Property

Hello, 

Is there a possibility to be able to view all tickets outstanding for our property here at the Freehand New York?  It would be better to be able to keep track and follow up when we can see other tickets that have been opened for the hotel, it allows the property to share information and address other concerns at once limiting the number of repetitive tickets if there are the same issues.  Kindly would like to hear back about this capability soon. Thank you. 

Nereida T. 

SNT Team

Hi Nereida,

I have passed this request on to your customer service manager for further discussion.

Thanks,

SNT Product Team

Forum User

I see a red label "NOT TAKEN" at the top of this (interesting) change request.  What does this exactly mean?

Forum User

Hi there,

I totally agree with this request and would like to request also a feature to see all change requests opened for a specific property. Thanks for your feedback,

Guido Hulsbosch

SNT Team

Hi Both,

My apologies but I need to defer this to your CSMs. This forum is only for SNT / Rover feature requests and not for our ticket management system.

I hope this makes sense.

Regards

SNT Product Team

SNT Team

Hi Everyone, this is absolutely a capability within our ticketing system. As Nicki mentioned, if you would like this enabled for your support portal login, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they will enable this option for you.

Best,

Katie Russell

Login or Signup to post a comment