In Progress

Add Filter in Room Diary

It would be so good if we could have an extra filter added to this: FEATURES

Forum User

This idea is marked as implemented... where is this updated? My screen looks the same as before..

Forum User

You have updated this as implemented but still not visible on our side....  

Rover Version 5.15.2.1

Forum User

Same Screen I see... so NOT IMPLEMENTED for us neither

SNT Team

Hi All,

We have implemented room feature search during room assignment - see attached screen. I believe this is what you are referring to?

I have noted that it doesn't show when moving a room, so if you find this useful, we can look into displaying the room feature search during room 

or search as well. 

HK Status is currently indicated by colour of room number. We don't break it down into each individual status but show generally Dirty as red and clean / Inspected as reen.

Thanks as always for your feedback.

SNT Product Team

Diary.jpg
(561 KB)
Forum User

This is helpful but I would love to have this feature available so that I can see all room types in case we need to move guest to a different room category.
This can useful to have when we move rooms or look for a room upgrade for this guest

Forum User

We Would love to have this since we are using the ROOM FEATURES also as an indication to which of our rooms can the beds be split or have a Walk-in shower instead of a Bath. This option would make our life so much easier.

I would also add it to the Housekeeping Room Status PLEASE :-) 

Login or Signup to post a comment