In Progress

Hierarchy of profiles

We would need to be able to link CO/TA cards together in a hierarchy.

Forum User

Hi Stine,

I think I know what you mean, but by itself this won't give you much of a solution. Would you mind help assess the use cases you have in mind? Ideally provide the user role, the task, and the intended objective, like:

As a reservations agent, I want to have quick overview of the total business volume related to a contract, so I don't have to go through multiple corporate CO and TA cards.

I know the nomenclature seems odd and clunky, but it really helps us hone in on the real issues you are facing and find the best possible solutions

Many Thanks!

Forum User

Hi, thank you for your prompt reply on this. You are correct in you assumption, and I will give you some more examples: Lets say we have a Volvo agreement. Volvo has offices around the world but have 1 agreement with us. So we want to add rates to a MASTER Volvo and then connect Volvo Norway, Volvo Swede etc to the MASTER. That way we can gather statistics from MASTER, and also when I do a reservation on Volvo Norway I will get the contracted rate, even though it is loaded on the MASTER only. 

Is this describable enough?

Forum User

So basically 2 requirements:

1) You want visibility of the production of a contract overall, including the understanding of where (through which cards) the volume was generated

2) You want a negotiated agreement to be more or less automatically be made available to related cards

Noted!

Now, would Volvo (just to stick with your example) when booking public rates (say weekend rate or some other special), would that be accounted for in these statistics, as part of the overall? Or separated out?

Forum User

Hi, We want it to be a part of the overall stats. 

Forum User

Yes - we would need that as well for our sales department - and to have production statistics for the Master Account as well

SNT Team

Hi,

We are still making changes to our contracts module and our latest release will let you link a contract from one account to another. This means you can add the MASTER contract to VOLVO and then use it for a multitude of accounts. We are also working on consolidated reporting based on this structure.

Please review our new contracts set up (apologies, we still have some final screen changes in the works so last changes to come with Dec 17 release) - I think this is moving towards achieving what is being requested here.

Thanks as always for your feedback!

SNT Product Team

Login or Signup to post a comment