Rate Adjustments on Individual Group Reservations Are Not Reflected on Group Confirmation Balance Due

I was trying to build a group block of 4 rooms of the same type with 3 rooms at a $99 rate and the 4th room comped.  I set up the group rate as $99, then clicked into one reservation and manually adjusted the rate to zero.  When I checked the total due on the confirmation before sending to the client, I realized the totals did not update to reflect changes made on an individual reservation within the group block.  Ultimately I did the math manually as there was no way to provide an accurate total due from the confirmation email and the client would have overpaid.

1 Comment

Forum User

Yes this is very much needed. Large groups with individual adjustments on some reservations makes this a massive hassle to calculate totals as the balance for the group does not reflect those individual rate adjustments. And because you cannot set different rates for different dates on the block screen, we have some groups where I've had to change the rate on every single reservations because the rate is different on different dates. So the balance section for the group is completely wrong.

Login or Signup to post a comment