Stash Rewards

In order for us to go live with Stash Rewards and StayNTouch, we need an update to StayNTouch’s global template of the Stash Checkout Report: 

The Stash Checkout Report template needs to be made inclusive of all reservations, including reservations inside any group. This is applicable to all Stash Partner Hotels with StayNTouch. Please feel free to reach out to Matthieu Pierce of StashRewards (matthieu.pierce@stashrewards.com; +1 802-281-4383) if you have any questions; he has confirmed that this is a needed fix for all current and future mutual clients of StayNTouch and Stash Rewards. Could your dev team please make this update and let me know once it’s live? 

Forum User

We need this fix for University Inn. Right now, since the Stash Checkout Report template doesn't include every departing reservation, we don't have the power to encourage individual group members with Stash points.

Forum User

Hi, this is Matthieu with Stash Rewards; I can confirm that the cross-platform universal standard for the Stash Checkout Report is that it includes ALL departing reservations for the previous day. I've attached the Stash Checkout Report specification and an example for reference. To my understanding, there are two issues with the current version of the StayNTouch Stash Checkout Report template:

• The current StayNTouch Stash Checkout Report template excludes reservations that do not have an email address associated. Reservations without email addresses need to be included.
  • The current StayNTouch Stash Checkout Report template excludes reservations that are part of a group. Group reservations need to be included.

Thank you!

csv
pdf
Forum User

This is a big problem with a seemingly easy fix.  Stash Hotel Rewards is a hugely important part of our guest value proposition, marketing, and guest services.  Without these changes being made, our ability to utilize Stash properly is greatly hampered.  We would truly appreciate StayNTouch making these updates to the Stash Checkout Report template as soon as possible.

SNT Team

Hotel E has also requested this modification to the export with urgency

SNT Team

Maine Stay Inn and Cottages is requesting this as well

Login or Signup to post a comment