Implemented

Mobile Phone App

Please, make the mobile phone app more useful.  It would be nice to have all the features of a tablet on the phone as well.  Often I only have my phone on me and have to connect to my office computer just to access SNT to make a booking, change a rate etc.  It would be much better if we could to it on our phones.

SNT Team

Hi Jonathan,

Nice to hear from you on our feature forum. We couldn't agree more and are planning to expand our mobility continuously over time. Are there any specific function you would like to see with priority? You mention create a reservation, change rates etc, but please keep adding specifics here to this forum so we can enhance our product according to our customer's priorities.

Thx! SNT Product Team

Forum User
I'd like to see all functionality. Maybe AR accounts can wait, but reservations, reports, availability calendar, and housekeeping management are all everyday activities.
Forum User

Any updates on this?  I hate not being able to do anything from my phone except housekeeping.  I do not have a tablet with me all the time.  

Forum User
We can’t even use it for housekeeping. Way too buggy
Forum User

We would also like more features for the mobile version. Among other things we could really need a searchable in-house guest list. This means any receptionist with a phone can find out while away from the reception who lives where and if they are even a guest. Right now they either have to go back to reception or carry with them a printed A4 list.

Forum User

Checking guests in/out would be really handy

Forum User

Rev Management > Update rates > sync to CRS  - We update rates frequently this functionality would be incredibly helpful with this process especially when out of the office.

Forum User
I hope this becomes a priority. We had a power outage today. iPads are useless without 4g connection. Would have been nice to be able to use our phones to complete tasks such as reservations check in check outs etc. usually I have my WiFi hotspot but did not have it today.
Forum User

i was honestly shocked that SnT didn't have this when we first started our contract, especially given all of the focus on "mobile mobile mobile" during the sales process. it was the biggest disappointment to me during the onboarding process. i have had to buy cheap android tablets for my managers to carry with them during housekeeping shifts so that they can make changes as needed. our preview system was not optimized for mobile, by any means, but it was completely functional on the phone (albeit with a lot of pinching & zooming). still, i'd take that over what we have today.. basically nothing.

Forum User

From Johnatan visit  adding more details regarding this request - Follow up with the team regarding ROVER accessibility on the phone with few basic functions: Create/Cancel / Update Reservation, House /Rate close, See Availability 

Forum User

any updates on this request? it has been open for a year but i don’t remember seeing any improvements to the mobile phone version of the interface in that time period. 

Forum User
All. Those who have I phones simply go to the PMS site. Log in. Tilt your phone. At the top either in the address bar or on the top right you will se two A’s. A smaller one next to a bigger one. Press the AA and select the little A reducing your view %. I set mine to 75% and can see all functions! Hope this helps
Forum User

wow! fantastic tip. just tested with my iphone and can confirm that this definitely works. thank you, johnathan!

Forum User
WOW. Nice find! Wish this was implemented by default, but this is insanely helpful.
Login or Signup to post a comment