Implemented

Contact info in registration form

Would it be possible to add a field for contact info (phone and email address) in the registration form?

It could be placed at the bottom of it, next to the signature field.

Thanks for the attention!

Forum User

Good Morning,

Just following up on this request to see if the idea can be implemented.

Thanks for your time.

Forum User

Hi there!

We had a safety meeting here at my hotel the other day and our bucket used to be our easiest grab in case of emergencies when we had our previous PMS. But now that we are with you guys, the bucket is not as helpful without phone numbers/emails on the reg forms. Is there any way to get this updated? 

Forum User

Hello again! Wanted to circle back and follow up on this. Any luck?

SNT Team

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback on our forum. This is our area for sharing ideas and priorities. Our product team will consider the forum entries for future roadmap direction so we can understand where our customers would like our product to see heading.

Normally, stationery changes are not something we can accommodate on a regular basis as we provide a fixed set of stationery to our customers which will only change whenever we make generic changes for everyone.

However with this request, I think we should be able to add this to our product in the not too far away future. I have assigned it a reference number CICO-49036 for this request and will keep you posted on the progress.

Thank you for your feedback, 

SNT Product Team

Forum User

Any updates on this? Other PMS systems I have used allow for the guest to add contact information on the registration card. It would be great for StayNTouch to offer this ability as well!

Login or Signup to post a comment