Implemented

Generating Invoices and Posting Credits in AR

I would like to request to be able to post the credit in a house account/guest’s reservation and be able to pay it out to DB, then go into the AR account and apply the credit to specific invoices.  This is important to us because it allows me to send an updated invoice to the client showing that they received the credit and provide them with an updated folio with their new balance.  As of right now if I apply the credit in AR the only report I can send is a statement and this is usually not acceptable to the clients we do business with.  I need to be able to apply that credit to a specific invoice and be able to print out that new invoice.  When I chose “statement” it prints out everything that is on that account.  The other alternative would be to be able to print specific invoices from the AR account and not just the statement.  Either way will work!

So for example, let’s say I want to credit Deco $20.00 on the room rate for Zak’s stay.  If I process that credit directly on the account I would have to print the entire statement (see attached) instead of the individual invoice with that credit.  It looks sloppy and it hard to read.  If I post it directly on Zak’s stay card I can then send them the new folio with the credit, but as of right now I am unable to apply that credit in the AR module.

pdf
1 Comment

SNT Team

Implemented with 5.10 release

Login or Signup to post a comment