Housekeeping // Start end time of cleaning

In housekeeping Task management and also configuration - we have the possibility to set up the amount of time it take to clean departures and stay-overs. 

Now this time is good to know but we want to be able to see at the end if the ladies make their hours. 
In this case our apartments, a stay-over clean would sometimes take an hour to clean. 
Also the apartments are on different locations - so not all in 1 building.

So what we need to see is:
>> Lady enters the room and on her 'work' sheet she can click on 'Start cleaning' 
This would then start the clock while she is working.
This is then also for the HSK manager easy to view on her side because then she knows in which building the lady is working without having to call 
Also for the front desk when the guest is checking in they can also say 'I see that was we speak the apartment is being cleaned'

>> Lady finished cleaning and sets the room to 'Clean' 
Now we stop the clock! 
We can now see an apartment takes for example 1hr and 20 min to clean
Lady started at 09.33AM and finished at 10.45AM - she was done a bit faster than the configured time

Guest can now check in 

Also we need to be able to reproduce a report to see the times of the whole week as these hours have to be justified also to management. 

Forum User

This is absolutely needed! We would like to use the system to track and validate housekeeping KPIs and time to clean is important.

Forum User

I wanted to reinvigorate this post.

It would be great to extract the time stamps from housekeepers starting and stopping guestroom cleaning and be able to report out by individual, room number and room type.

Thanks in advance for consideration.

Forum User

Absolutely necessary feature!

Forum User

Absolutely neccessary feature!!!!!

Forum User

Absolutely necessary

Forum User

This is the main thing I miss from HotSOS. Would be great!

Forum User

Can someone from StayNTouch chime in regarding if the timestamps are already captured? If so, what is required to get this on the development team wish list so that hotels can view this information?

Forum User

Can someone from StayNTouch confirm if these timestamps are already recorded? If so, what is entailed to get it on the development team's list to make this available to hotels?

SNT Team

Maison de la Luz also requests this feature.

SNT Team

Hello all,

Housekeeping Start/Finish Time Added To Room Activity Log was released in v5.76. I am keeping this feature request open as there is not a report for this as of yet, but you can now see the start and end times for a housekeeper's assigned task in the room log. For details, view the release notes here: https://stayntouch.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/24000088774-stayntouch-pms-release-notes-v5-76-#Housekeeping-Start/Finish-Time-Added-To-Room-Activity-Log

Login or Signup to post a comment