Implemented

Pro Forma Folios

Good Morning:

It would be very helpful for us to have a pro-forma folio option to print for our business and international guests. We have found that when we are doing advanced payment that the only way to get this accurately is to have the room and tax post for the entire stay. For this to reflect in our revenue correctly we have to adjust this off and then manually post each day once the charges are removed. It would save an large amount of time to simply be able to print a pro-forma for the guest then process the deposit. 

Warmly

Aaron Z Wallace

SNT Team

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for using our product forum.

To your question - we actually have this option today for Guest Bills. For a future reservation, go to the Billing section, and select Print / Email Bill. Where you can select the different layout styles, the last option reads 'Proforma'. 

This should let you print / email the proforma invoice with the guest's projected charges.

Hope this helps,

SNT Product Team

Forum User

Good Morning:

We are coming up on this happening regularly with in house guests and not guest who are just checking in. Is there a way to do this for in house guests. I have looked at the process you described and the option for pro forma does not come up for me. 

Forum User

Also:

See below for a reservation coming in today. We do not have the pro forma option showing for us.

SNT Team

Hi Aaron,

I see - it's actually not turned on at your property I noticed. You have to go into Hotel Admin -> Hotel & Staff -> Stationery and turn on Pro Forma invoices. This is how the option will appear. You can add a separate email body / subject for this in the configuration.

You can find some short guidelines here:

https://stayntouch.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000147880-how-to-send-a-pro-forma-invoice

Hope this helps!

SNT Product Team

Login or Signup to post a comment