Implemented

Additional ResID pulled into StayNTouch from Vertical Booking

Hello again,
We’d like to have an additional ResID pulled into StayNTouch through the interface with Vertical Booking. Please see screenshot below:

The first two ResID numbers have a “ResID_Type” associated to them, but the one highlighted in yellow does not. 
Can you have your team request Vertical Booking to add the below type to the code? If the “ResID_Source=“PMS” needs to be added as well, that’s fine. 
ResID_Type=”13” 
 Thanks and please let me know if you have any additional questions,
Josh Runes

Forum User

Good morning,

Can you provide an update on this?

Thanks!

Josh

Forum User

Hi Josh,

I have contacted VB with this request, will let you know when I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Motti

Forum User

Hi Josh!

Hope you are well.

I checked with Vertical Booking and also compared to our own XMLs, and couldn't find any case where this 3rd line for additional ID is present.

Did you add it manually yourself to try to illustrate how you would like it to work?

Also, VB says that when they have the additional IDs, they send them to us and we, in turn, do the same.

In order to get more details on what you are looking for, would it be OK to get on a call sometime and create a test reservation together so I can better understand what you are after?

Thanks in advance!

Motti

Forum User

Hi Motti,

Sure, i'm available this afternoon to get on a call if that works for you.

Please let me know when you are available.

Josh

Forum User

Hi Josh,

Thanks for getting back to me, do you have a way to share your screen? so we can look at it together?

If not, that's fine, at least let's get on the phone and you can describe to me what you need.

What's the best number to call you?

Thanks,

Motti

Forum User

Hi Josh,

Yeah, that works.

My email is motti@stayntouch.com

Thanks,

Motti

Login or Signup to post a comment