Implemented

Click and drag to move pre-blocked rooms in the Room Diary

Hopefully this is already the long-term plan for the room diary, but I just wanted to get it requested in case it is not.  Obviously it would be a bad idea to be able to move in-house guests this way, but the utility of being able to drag the future and due-in reservations to a different room on the main screen of the room diary would be very very useful.

Forum User

Even in our old system, we could use the equivalent to the diary to change rooms.  IMO, current Diary is not very useful at all.

Forum User

Current room diary is not useful at all.

Added function would be to put on/off OOO or OOS form Room Diary

Forum User

It would also be helpful to be able to click on and open up a reservation within the room diary. At the minimum, a bubble with info on the reservation when you hover over it.

Forum User

Agreed, this is needed and current room diary is not useful what-so-ever. Legacy PMS systems had great "Room Tape"/Room Diary where you could drag and drop and block rooms very efficiently. 

Forum User

This says PLANNED - when is this feature planned for?

Forum User

This would be incredibly helpful when setting the house for the day.

Forum User
Is there an ETA for this planned feature? My team is begging for this.
SNT Team

Hi Julia, 

We are looking at June right now, so not too far away.

Thank you for your patience,

SNT Product Team

SNT Team

Hi All,

We released our first pilot phase of this last night. We are still finetuning, so you may find some small kinks, if you do, please let our support team know. We will work on rectifying as soon as possible.

Otherwise I hope you will find this new feature useful. 

SNT Product Team

Forum User

how long is the trial period? would be extremely helpful in day-to-day business

SNT Team

Hi Heiner,

Our diary is no longer in pilot - all features are officially released and functioning. This week's release will see additional functionality to come whereby we will enable room and service status updates directly from the diary. What function is it that you are looking for?

Thanks,

SNT Product Team

Login or Signup to post a comment