Implemented

Ability to merge a Guest Card

It would be nice to delete or even merge duplicates of the same guest profile.  Most websites create new guest cards for every reservation, every time.  I would like to be able to get rid of these.

Forum User
Yes please!
Forum User

Hi Becca,

I think the best would be to be able to merge the profiles. This way you can keep any linked revenue also all under one guest/contact! I hope a PM agrees on this, would be nice to 'clean' up duplicates. Greetings Janine (SnT consultant)

Forum User

Yes, merge, not delete.

Forum User

Yes, merging would be great!

Forum User

Merging!

SNT Team

Hi All,

Thanks for your comments!

We have started to work on this feature - you will see updates coming soon!

The merge will take a little longer, but the managing of individual cards, deleting and removal of data in compliance with the new European data privacy law is what we are working on right now.

Will keep you posted,

SNT Product Team

SNT Team

Hi All,

Delete is done - Merge is something that is still in the pipeline - we will keep you posted!

Thx!

SNT Product Team

Forum User

Thanks, merge is actually much more important than Delete...

If we can request it, could we get a 'smart' merge system, that will recommend us which ones to merge?  Also, the option to merge multiple accounts in one shot?  OTAs especially do not have the ability to determine if it's a return guest, so we get a lot of duplicates.

Forum User

Keep us updated:)

Forum User

Hi, You have mentioned that the Delete option is now available (3 months ago)...Can you provide the process as I can not locate any Delete button via Company /TA profiles.

Thanks

Forum User

Where is the Delete option located? 

Thanks

Regards

Forum User

@Martin, unfortunately that does not exist for TA/Company Cards.  This ticket refers only to Guest Cards; however, even that only has the option to semi-delete (it still exists with asterisks) and not merge.

Forum User

Hi can not find the delete button either.
/Hanna

Forum User

Any update on guest card merge?  We so need this for tracking.

Login or Signup to post a comment