Implemented

Registration Cards batch printing individual reservations

Every night I have to print all the arrivals Registration Cards. I know how to print them individually but will sure appreciate if there is a way of printing all of them at once as is very time consuming to print each one individually.

So if it could be possible to have a registration batch print for all individual reservations too.

Forum User
So when is this "planned" to happen? Any update would be appreciated.
SNT Team

Finally... coming in the next release :)

Forum User

This would save a HUGE amount of time. Any progress?

SNT Team

Hi Jessie,

This is done - you will see it next release!

SNT Product Team

Forum User

Is there a poosibility to print them for the next day? or only for the same day

Forum User

Being able to print the registration cards for the next day would be great :)

Forum User
It really would help out a lot if we could do it for anyday tbh because most of the time we pre print these days ahead and I honestly dont even find myself using this new feature because of that.
Forum User

When utilizing the all print feature the reg slips show in alphabetical form however when you print them they do not come out alphabetically. Do you have a fix or am I not printing correctly?

Forum User

This is a huge issue as we prepare our arrival packets the night before. Will we ever be able to print and entire days worth of registration cards the previous night???

Forum User

May we have an option not to Have the Rate Printed ??

SNT Team

Another request to be able to print tomorrows arrivals please

Forum User

Being able to bulk print registration cards for the next day would be great. Please look into developing this feature

Forum User

Can anyone from the SNT team tell us if there is any thought of batch printing for the following day? We make our arrivals in advance and printing one registration card at a time is way too time consuming.

Forum User

Hi,

We really need this feature to be looked at and implemented accordingly. Please do something about it.

Best,

Damien

Boyne Valley Hotel

SNT Team

The ability to print future date registration cards is in the works. 

Login or Signup to post a comment