Ability to add fixed charges

It would be nice to be able to apply fixed charges (valet parking, Club 21, etc.) to the guest's bill for each night of their stay. 

Some charges may be per night, or require the user enter a quantity (i.e. per person) per night. 

Currently, it is only possible to post one charge at a time. We want to post a fixed charge that will auto-post each night of stay.

SNT Team

Can we resolve this with add ons, once we develop additional add on posting rhythms?

Forum User

I also would like to see this, but they are things I don't want to guest to be able to add on during the reservation or check in process.

Forum User

Hello, 

I know this was 2 years ago, but has there been a change where we can add fixed charges for Valet per night? 

Thank you

SNT Team

It would be great if we could have a fixed charge concept, or addons available for Front Desk > Accounts. We'd like to charges businesses for monthly space rental, car parkings, facility fees. 

SNT Team

Sage Hospitality would also like the ability to have a fixed charge / auto posting for Accounts. They would use this to post HOA fees, rent, and other fixed charges to resident accounts that do not have reservations.

Login or Signup to post a comment