Room Upsell Report
The Room Upsell Report calculates room upsell activity for all mobile check-in origins. These origins can include:
- Email from Hotel: The primary guest on the reservation receives an email invite from the Hotel that allows the guest to start a check in.
- Email from Guest: The guest follows a specific URL to begin a check in. Setup occurs in Rover Settings (Settings > Zest > Email from Guest).
- SMS from Guest: The guest starts check in with text messaging.
- Direct URL: The guest follows a specific URL path to begin a check in. Different URL paths can be configured in Rover Settings (Zest > Settings > Direct URL).
Arrivals: The total number of reservations for a specified day.
Starting Arrivals: The number of reservations that started a mobile check in. We identify the reservation as starting once they reach the "Reservation Details" or “Trip Details” screen.
Offered: The number of guests that reached the “Upgrade your Room” screen. This is the point during mobile check in where the guest is presented with the option to purchase a room upgrade. Based on your property's set up, guests may be presented more than one room type to upgrade to.
Buyers: The number of guests that choose to purchase a room upgrade.
Conversion: The number buyers (reservations that purchased a room upsell) divided by the number of reservations offered a room upsell.
Revenue: Upsell price multiplied by the reservation’s total number of nights. For example, a reservation is staying for 3 nights, and the room upsell price is $30 a night. $90 would be calculated into the total revenue for that day.
Total: View a summary of each column’s activity along the bottom of the page.
1. Filter by Date/Date Range
- Select a date or date range.
- Use the filter to sort by a certain origin classification or choose the Select All: Email from Hotel Email from Guest SMS from Guest Direct URL
3. Filter by URL
- Choose to filter the search results for a particular URL path