Applies to: Rover PMS Rover Overlay
Rover Overlay Release (v1.24)
Effective: 10 November 2016
NEW ADDITION! Rover Overlay now displays the external reference number associated with a reservation. As a result, Rover-users will notice the following updates:
- Users can now locate a reservation by its external reference number; type five or more numbers into the search bar to begin reviewing matching results in Rover Overlay.
- If the reservation has both a confirmation number and external reference number on file, Rover will display the external reference number in the list of returned reservations (see Figure 1).
- The external reference number will also appear on the reservation's Stay Card (see Figure 2).
- The external reservation number seen in Rover is the reservation's primary external reference number. Even if multiple reference numbers exist, only the primary number is sent from OPERA to Rover.
- The external reference number cannot be edited in Rover Overlay.
Figure 1Figure 2
WOW! Need to quickly retrieve a list of reservations in Rover? The Rover Dashboard has been improved to return matching reservation results faster than before - even for our larger properties with many reservations on file.