Overlay Troubleshooting Tips: Part 1
Are Your Dashboard Counts Incorrect?
If you noticed that your Rover Dashboard counts were incorrect (too few reservations, too many reservations, room counts were incorrect, etc.), then use the following troubleshooting checklist to try to resolve the issue on your own.
Need Help? If you have questions while completing our troubleshooting checklist, please do not hesitate to email us for guidance.
TIP 1. VERIFY DASHBOARD COUNTS
- Quickly verify that your Rover Dashboard counts are incorrect (i.e., displaying zeros or the numbers are too high/too low).
TIP 2. CHECK THE REPORT SCHEDULER IN OPERA
- While logged into OPERA, check that your reports are successfully running.
- Open Miscellaneous > Reports Scheduler > Reports.
- Locate the Submitted/Completed Reports section.
- Ensure that both reports below display a Finished Successfully message in OPERA.
o StayNTouch Reservations and Guestso StayNTouch Reservations
Tech-Note: The Dashboard counts and list views update every 10 minutes or so, depending on the frequency set for your OPERA report scheduler.
- On the same screen, verify that a Successful message appears beside SNT-FTP (as the example below illustrates):
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT REQUIRED?
- Please be as detailed as possiblescreenshotsNote: Please include an overview of your question, indicating that you already completed the troubleshooting tips in this article.