Applies to: Rover PMS Rover Overlay
Desktop Notifications Enabled
- Rover desktop-users will notice a banner at the bottom of the page that displays announcements, release notes, and other important messages regarding StayNTouch's products and services.
Prompt for Mobile Number
- During check-in, Rover will now prompt users to enter the guest's mobile number in addition to their regular phone number and email address.
- Users may still ignore and proceed with check-in if necessary; however, we recommend collecting these details from the guest at the start of the process.
Schedule Multiple Reports
- The Schedule a Report button allows a user to configure multiple schedules for a single report. Learn more here.
Actions Added to Arrivals Report
- Users may now configure the Arrivals Report to display actions by selecting the Include Actions checkbox on the report configuration settings. Read more about the Arrivals Report here.
Rooms OOO / OOS Report
- A new report called Rooms Out of Order / Out of Service has been added to the Reports section in Rover. Check out the Rooms OOO / OOS Report in our Knowledge Base.