Zest Web Check In - Day Before Arrival
Zest Web Room Upsell for Day Before Arrival
Guest Initiated Zest Web Check In Eliminates Long Lines
Introducing Zest Station for Check Out
- Workstation Assignment for EMV Hotels
ZEST WEB CHECK IN DAY BEFORE ARRIVAL
It is now possible to have guests complete their online check-in one day before their arrival date. Hotel Admin users may update the Zest Web Check In Setup page to send guests the web check-in email on the day before their arrival date.
Trigger Check In Emails Day Before:
Go to Settings > Zest > Check In and select a time on the SEND TO GUESTS ON DAY BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Guests who are sent a Zest Web check-in email the day before but do not complete online check-in will receive another email on the day of arrival at the time specified for SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS ON DAY OF ARRIVAL.
STAFF ALERTS - The 'Check In Emails Sent' staff alert message will specify if the emails were sent to guests ARRIVING TOMORROW or ARRIVING TODAY.
ROOM UPSELL FOR WEB CHECK INS ON DAY BEFORE ARRIVAL
Room upgrade pricing offered to guests who receive a Zest Web check-in email and opt to do online check-in on the day before arrival can be different from the pricing offered to guests who complete online check-in on the day of arrival.
A Hotel Admin user may go to Settings > Promos & Upsell > Upsell Rooms to update the following options for one or both options:
Day of Arrival and Day Before Arrival.
- Turn On/Off Room Upsell
- Set different Limits by Room Type by Length of Stay or to exclude a room type from being offered
Note: Both options use the same Daily Upsell Levels.
GUEST INITIATED ZEST WEB CHECK IN ELIMINATES LONG LINES
Upon arrival, guests no longer need to wait in a long line to check in. The hotel can now reach all their guests, even those who have no email on file, to opt for Zest Web Check-in by placing signage, in public areas inviting guests to use their mobile device to initiate web check-in.
Guests will have the option to skip the long line and:
- Send an email with the subject line “Check In” to a hotel-specified email address.
- Receive an immediate auto-reply back from the hotel with a link.
- Use link to enter required information in order to retrieve their reservation, review stay details and complete check-in.
- Receive a Welcome email once room is ready with instructions on where to pick up room keys.
Benefits for your hotel include:
- Reduce peak time work load for Front Desk agents and increase guest satisfaction by providing this additional service option, allowing guests to relax and use onsite services instead of requiring that they stand in line.
- Generate upsell revenues by offering Early Check In and Room Upgrades.
- Request that guests review and update their address and birthday information.
- Capture more guests’ email addresses for use to send Room Ready notifications, Zest Web Check-out invites and future communications.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance to begin using this new functionality. We will advise on how to set-up this process and prepare the additional web template needed.
INTRODUCING ZEST STATION CHECKOUT
you need to add kiosk-based check-out functionality is an iPad and our new Zest Station app! Guests click the check-out button, search for their reservation and complete the checkout process in a few easy taps. The guest's reservation is checked out, their credit card is charged, and a copy of the folio is sent to their email.
To learn more, contact email@example.com to discuss your options and customization.
WORKSTATION ASSIGNMENT FOR EMV HOTELS
When you log into Rover for the first time on a device, you will now see a "Workstation" creation pop-up if you are a Hotel Admin. You will be required to enter a "Workstation Name" and "Workstation ID" to proceed. Please use any naming scheme you choose. Your StayNTouch support team will contact you if your hotel requires detailed configuration.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.