Reservation by User Report
With the Reservation by User Report, you can track who created a reservation over a certain time period.
This report includes tracking reservation activity with connected interfaces. In cases where the reservation was received from a connected interface, the name of the interface will appear below the “rate” section (see screenshot below):
User: The total number of unique users who have created a reservation during the selected time range (users are listed under the “created” column).
New: The total number of new reservations.
Cancel: The total number of cancelled reservations.
Overrides: This value indicates the total number of rate overrides (i.e. the number of reservations where the rate’s price was manually changed by a user).
Variance: The difference between the reservation’s original rate (the rate assigned at the time of reservation creation) and the adjusted rate. For rates with a suppressed rate, the adjusted rate’s value will be shown as a zero ($0.00).
Total Revenue: The sum of the projected rate revenue.
Room Nights: The total number of booked rooms.
Type: Either “new” or “cancel” will display in this column. New indicates a newly created reservation while cancel signifies a cancelled reservation.
Guest: The first and last name assigned to the reservation.
Status: The reservation’s current status in Rover: reserved, due in, checked in, due out, checked out, cancelled, or no show.
Arrival: The details of the reservation’s arrival (date, time, and guarantee type). Note that the downward pointing arrow in the green box appears regardless of the reservation’s “status.”
Rate: The rate assigned to the reservation.
Created: The date the reservation was created.
When exported as a .csv file, the following will display:
Type = New or Cancel
Confirm No = Confirmation Number
Guest = Guest’s Name
Status = The status of the reservation.
Room Type = Room type assigned to the reservation.
No of Nights = Total number of nights booked for the reservation.
Arrival Date = Arrival Date
Arrival Time = Arrival Time
Rate Name = Rate Name
Rate Amount = Amount
Rate Adjustments = Adjustments
Group Name = Group Name
Guarantee Type = Guarantee Type
Travel Agent = Travel Agent Card attached
Company = Company Card attached
Addons = Addons
Created Date = Created Date
Created User = The user who created the reservation
1. Creation Date Range
- Retrieve a report based on when the reservation was created. Use the “to” and “from” selection tools to set up your date range. A date range can be set for the past or future.
2. Arrival Date Range
- Retrieve a report based on when the reservation will arrive. Use the “to” and “from” selection tools to set up your date range. A date range can be set for the past or future.
- Select specific users from the dropdown menu to view a report for just those users.
- Choose to view a report for new, cancelled, or both types of reservations. Additionally, you may chose to generate a report that only shows rate adjustments: show rate adjustments only.
5. Room Type
- View a report for specific room types.
- Select certain markets to view a report based on your market selection.
- Select certain sources to view a report based on your source selection.
- Select certain origins to view a report based on your origin selection.
- Select certain segments to view a report based on your segment selection.
10. Guarantee Types
- Choose to configure a report based on the various guarantee types set up at your property.
11. Sort By
- Select one of the following to sort your report by:
- Create Date
- Guarantee Type
- Rate Amount
- Override Amount
- Reservation Number
12. Group By
- Configure a report by “date” or “user.”
SHOW OR EXPORT?
Lastly, you have the option to choose to "show" the report based on your configurations as well as export a .csv file of the report.
Specify your report's configuration options and click show.
Or click the the export button to download a .csv file of the report. The export button appears in two places: (1) at the bottom of the report parameters and (2) in the right hand corner of the report.