Implemented

Interface with Quore

We utilize Quore Systems - it would be great to have an interface with them that links the guests information to the rooms.

Here is their contact information 

Quore Systems

A smarter way to manage your hotel

Address:

2000 Meridian Blvd., Suite 200
Franklin, TN 37067

Main:

(877) 974-9774

Fax:

(615) 465-6367

Forum User

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the information.

We will reach out to them to research about a possible integration.

Motti

Forum User

Any update?

Forum User

Hi Jonathan,

Wanted to keep you posted, I had a call with Quore today and we agreed to explore an integration between StayNTouch Rover PMS and their system.

In the next couple of days, Quore will share with me what they need from PMS in order to make this work and I will evaluate the effort and possible timelines.

Thanks,

Motti

Forum User

That is great - I think this would be a great sale tool for marketing SNT to properties as well.  I know I would highly recommend both products - It will be great to have them connected.

Forum User

Hi  -  Did the information come to you and were you able to see if there is a possibility of integration ?

Forum User

Hello??  Any updates on this?

Forum User

I guess no one reads these past a certain time? 

SNT Team

Hi Jonathan,

yes we are, but only periodically, We had some activity around this subject so we wanted to wait until it had finalised. We are planning to work with Quore on certification during Q1 next year so we are not so far off now.

thanks,

SNT Product Team

Forum User

Any updates?

SNT Team

Hi Johnathan,

We are getting very close to launching this connection for pilot release in the next couple of months, after which you will be very welcome to be the first to know about its release. I have also passed this on to your CSM Nevena so she can coordinate with you directly as soon as the connection is available.

Thanks,

SNT Product Team

Forum User

How are things progressing?

SNT Team

Hi Jonathan,

I wanted to give you an update on this - it's currently all on Quore's side. We have provided our APIs and are waiting for them to complete their part in order to go through certification. If you have a good contact at Quore, please feel free to see if you can get a more up to date timeline - the last I heard from them was that they will work on it in September.

Thanks,

SNT Product Team

SNT Team

Hi Jonathan,

Still waiting on Quore. They promise to have something for us before the end of the year but maybe it's worthwhile to push from your end as well.

Thanks,

SNT Product Team

Forum User

I spoke with the Quore reps at the HX show in NY and they indicated that they are close to a solution on this interface.  Can we please follow up with them and ensure something is getting done.  

thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment